Grayford Industrial represent and distribute equipment for several manufacturers and suppliers, many of which are registered on the approved vendor lists of some of the major Oil, Gas and Mining companies throughout the world.
Grayford Industrial utilise a global network of staff to provide active representation for both manufacturers and suppliers, and often obtain tenders and product enquires from countries where they may not currently receive them. This gives the organisations that Grayford Industrial represent an added marketing advantage with zero cost attached.
We are always looking for opportunities where we can introduce these companies to the end-user so that the manufacturer can quote and deal with any technical questions direct. Grayford Industrial will always act as a sales support team for the discussions.
Grayford Industrial have agreements in place with manufacturers and suppliers such as:
- Amazon Filters
- Amazon Filters Ltd - Europe’s leading filtration equipment manufacturers providing an extensive range of pleated, depth and bag filters for liquids, gases and air. They also design and manufacture the widest selection of filter vessels available on the market and can design bespoke housings. Find out more on https://www.amazonfilters.com.
- Ashcroft Inc. - Products manufactured by Ashcroft Inc. have become the benchmark in pressure and temperature measurement and include gauges, thermometers, switches, transducers, transmitters, instrument isolators and diaphragm seals and control and calibration equipment. Find out more on http://www.ashcroft.com.
- BigBill Inc. manufacture a wide array of work wear clothing including: Pants, Jeans, Shirts, Knits, Coverings, Coveralls, Bib Overalls, Parkas, High Visibility Customization, Safety Footwear and Outerwear. So weather you work in an oilfield, gas plant on construction site or in a factory, Big Bill has your safety clothing covered. Find out more on https://www.bigbill.com.
- Budenberg Gauges
- Budenberg Gauge Ltd - With over 175 years of manufacturing experience, there is no other instrumentation manufacturer that can boast an equal market penetration across such diverse industries as Power Generation, Chemical Processing, Defence, Aerospace, Maritime and Transport and the history to support it. Find out more on https://www.budenberg.co.uk.
- Bulwark Flame Resistant Clothing
- VF Imagewear, Inc. - As the world's largest manufacturer of flame-resistant apparel, Bulwark offers the industry's widest, deepest selection of fabrics, styles and colors. So regardless of their shape or size, every member of the crew is covered. Find out more on https://www.bulwark.com.
- Diamond Chain
- The Diamond Chain Company - Manufacturers o roller chain from the highest-quality materials, carefully designing, fabricating, and assembling each component so that the finished product exceeds both industry standards and customer expectations. A quality chain in a long-lasting chain, and with more than a century of experience, Diamond Chain knows how to build products that last. Find out more on https://www.diamondchain.com.
- Williamson-Dickie Mfg. Co., LLC. (Dickies) - An apparel manufacturing company primarily known for its largest brand, Dickies. The company was founded in Fort Worth, Texas, in 1922 by C. N. Williamson and E. E. "Colonel" Dickie, who began a denim bib overall company selling workwear to farm and ranch hands around the Southwest. Today, Dickies is a global brand found in more than 100 countries designing, manufacturing and selling workwear to the automotive, hospitality, construction and medical industries. Williamson-Dickie also owns the Walls, Liberty and Kodiak brands. Find out more on https://www.dickies.com.
- Eaton Airflex
- Eaton Airflex clutches embody the principles of classic design with superior performance, long life and high quality. For over 40 years, Eaton Airflex been providing superior drivetrain products by continuously adapting and innovating our products to meet industry requirements. Find out more on https://www.eaton.com.
- Ingersoll Rand Plc
- Ingersoll Rand offers a diverse and innovative product range from complete air compressor systems, tools, ARO pumps, material handling systems and more. Ingersoll Rand provides products, services and solutions that enhance energy, efficiency, productivity and operations. Find out more on https://www.ingersollrand.com.
- Larson Electronics LLC
- Since 1973 Larson Electronics has manufactured industrial lighting and power distribution products. Offering a wide range of products including explosion proof lighting, portable hazardous location lighting, high powered LED lights, hand held 12/24 Volt lighting, light towers and portable power distribution panels with large KVA transformers. Find out more on https://www.larsonelectronics.com.
- MB Skinner
- The M.B. Skinner Company was founded in 1898 and located in Chicago, IL, by the sole owner of the same name. The first products offered were repair clamps needed by the oil and gas industries mainly in refineries and oil and gas gathering operations. The company has gone through many changes in the last 100 years, but still manufactures what we call the "Cadillac" clamps of the industry. In January of 2000, The Skinner Company, Inc., was once again a family owned business and today is proudly a woman owned business with Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) certification. Today the Skinner product line includes various pipeline repair clamps, service saddles, and drilling devices for the gas and water industry; all in which are made in the USA. Find out more on https://www.skinnerco.com.
- Riken Keiki
- Riken Keiki Co., Ltd. - In semiconductor and LCD factories, petrochemical plants, iron works, tankers and other vessels, oil storage bases, underground gas facilities, volcanic mountains and so on, gases are consumed, manufactured, stored and generated. They manufacture proprietary gas detection and monitoring equipment and various gas sensors to monitor for work space and facility safety in such environments. Find out more on https://www.rikenkeiki.com.
- Ringers Gloves
- Ringers Technologies LLC. - Ringers Gloves is the original innovator of the safety work glove and solely focused on creating the industry's most advanced hand safety solutions. They believe hands are worth it, safety is worth it, and so we design gloves that are worth it. Find out more on http://www.ringersgloves.com.
- Safoco Inc. - The surface safety actuator combines simplicity with ease of maintenance provide an extraordinary value in a SSV actuator. The actuator design has eliminated the problems of downtime and added safety features vital to today's customer requirements. Find out more on https://www.safoco.com.
- Sensonics Ltd - A leading supplier of turbine supervisory and high integrity protection equipment to industry. With over 40 years experience in providing vibration monitoring, displacement monitoring, seismic monitoring and speed instrumentation solutions in demanding environments, offering a full range of sensors and API 670 compliant measuring and protection equipment along with design, installation and commissioning services. Find out more on https://www.sensonics.co.uk.
- THK CO., Ltd - Unique technology has made the company worldwide pioneers in the development of the Linear Motion (LM) Guide. LM Guide products are an indispensable in mechanical and electronic equipment in a wide variety of systems used in all industries. THK has also developed many other unique mechanical products, including the Ball Spline, Ball Screws and Link Balls. Find out more on https://www.thk.com.
- Timberland LLC is an American manufacturer and retailer of outdoors wear, with a focus on footwear. It is owned by VF Corporation. Timberland footwear is marketed towards people intending outdoor use. The company also sells apparel, such as clothes, watches, glasses, sunglasses and leather goods. Find out more on https://www.timberland.com.
- WW Grainger
- W. W. Grainger Inc. is a Fortune 500 industrial supply company founded in 1927 in Chicago. Grainger's catalog includes such offerings as motors, lighting, material handling, fasteners, plumbing, tools, and safety supplies. Revenue is generally from business to business sales rather than consumer sales. Find out more on https://www.grainger.com.