Strictly No Recruitment Agencies
Grayford Industrial is a people company offering excellent prospects to excellent candidates.
Procurement Specialist – Account Manager
Grayford Industrial, a multinational company with their head office based in Feltham Middlesex, are looking for a Procurement biased Account Manager, you will be working across all company projects where the selling, purchasing and sourcing of goods is required.
You will be responsible for the buying and selling of a wide range of industrial supplies and equipment used in the Oil, Gas, Petrochem, Power and Mining industries. You will be required to source products ranging from maintenance spares to complete engineering solutions. Providing quotations to End-Users and collating, reviewing and processing purchase orders from customers. You will ensure that purchase requests are appropriately recorded within our ISO9001 quality system, showing trend data and analysis relating to the company spend profile over time. You will have the ability to make effective commercial decisions, optimising business performance and efficiency.
Experience in sourcing quotes from international vendors is vital and in turn recommending purchases to the business based upon quality, value, price and availability. You will liaise with the finance team where appropriate to ensure that payment terms for procurement are appropriate.
- To oversee a portfolio of assigned customers
- Develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximise profits
- Strategic sourcing, contract management and supply relationship management
- Providing recommendations and supplier appraisals to the sales director for final decision
- Raise purchase orders in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets
- Expediting of purchase orders, dealing with any problems that may arise in a timely manner
You will be suitably qualified, have a minimum of 3 years of experience in an industrial or engineering Purchasing/Sales role. You must have knowledge of Quality Assurance systems and be a skilled negotiator. You will have excellent organisational and administrative skills and must be able to work with high volume and sometimes complex demands. You must have strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate status reports to management and customers alike. You will possess advanced skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel, and you must be able to read, write and communicate fluently in English. Additional languages will be advantageous.
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org